Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Double Hostess Rewards!

Want some FREE accessories? Want to have a get-together with your friends? Want to see what Paparazzi is all about? If you answered yes to any of these questions I have the answer for you! Host a Paparazzi party!

SPECIAL! Book a party to be held before the end of May and get DOUBLE THE HOSTESS REWARDS on any party with $150 in sales!


Click HERE to email me and set up your party today!

Or call 801-414-6422 :)

You can also PM me on my FB page: www.facebook.com/paparazziJW



How: it can be an in-person open-house boutique-style party (no waiting for deliveries...you take home what you buy right then!), traveling/basket party your keep for a week and just show to your friends as you see them (and they choose what they want to buy and take home from that selection), or an online party where you just invite and I do all the work! *The party must take place/close before the end of May for the "double the hostess rewards on a party with $150 in sales before taxes" offer.

In-person and basket party double HOSTESS REWARDS: 20% of sales paid in accessories, 2 free accessories for every party booked or person that joins my team at your party!

Online party double HOSTESS REWARDS: 10% of sale paid in accessories, 2 free accessories for every party booked or person that joins my team at your party!








Give My FB page a *like!*







In-person Party



Join my team today!

No comments: